Monday, August 3, 2009

A New Duvet Cover AND Loveseat!

A couple of weeks ago I blogged about wanting a new duvet cover. Well I found the perfect one at HomeSense (love that store!). The green leaves match the green wall in our bedroom, and the white keeps it nice and light and summery. I couldn't help but buy matching sheets while I was there too!

I also blogged about wanting to find accent chairs for the living room. Instead, I came across this bonded leather loveseat at The Brick and couldn't pass up the deal... at $399 it was half off!!! I think it fits perfectly in that space... looks like a Man Cave!


We moved the futon upstairs to the guest room. Its comfy enough for overnight visitors, and folds up for everyday use (AKA a place for Ben to throw his clothes!)

That's it for now. Next major purchases will be for our bathroom reno in the fall... stay tuned!

No comments: