Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Got Carried Away.......

LOVED IT!!!!
I don't want to give anything away, but if you are a fan of the TV series, GO SEE this movie! You will not be disappointed. It was quite long (over 2 hours) but it was so satisfying, like an extra long episode. It took place 3 years after the final episode. It had everything you would expect from the girls: raunchy humour, hillarious moments, relationship/ friendship drama, high fashion (most of it fugly if you ask me), and lots of surprises. All the characters seemed wiser and more settled into their 40 something lives, and a couple new characters were added too. The only part I didn't like is that there was a lot of Mr Big (AKA John James Preston!) in this movie, and I have never been his biggest fan. But I could overlook that. I want to see it again!!

No comments: