Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What Rainy Days are For....

The weather has been AWFUL pretty much ever since we moved in! With wind, rain, and an outside temp of 8C this morning, I woke up, turned on the furnace, and curled up on the couch to watch "Up". It was really good- great animation, and a cute story for kids and adults. I got a little too cozy and dozed off just before the end... whoops.

I squeezed in some time this afternoon between rainshowers to take Molly to the park for some fetch. She LOVES to chase tennis balls, and LOVES to run. Tomorrow we are starting our first flyball class in Dryden! I am nervous but I know she will love it. I just hope she listens with all the other distractions around!

Now I am making some peanut butter cookies with my KitchenAid. Boy do I love this machine. It makes any recipe quick and easy (and fun!!)


The cookies before they went in the oven.... nothing says Peanut Butter Cookie like a good fork crosshatch!! The cookies all warm and golden in the oven (I didn't think they would expand so much!)

Time to enjoy a hot cuppa coffee and a warm cookie.. yummm!

No comments: